CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

REGENT NATIONAL CADET CORPS

TO LEAD AND TO BE LED

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am updating cos no one is

First of all,I would like to wish you all on a job well done during cultural night.That is,for those who participated in the marshall duties.People will hate you.Not follow your orders.Will make a fool out

of you.Will make you miserable but hey,that is what marshall duty is all about.The sweat,panic and

tiredness.Trust me,I have been in countless number of marshall duties and I have experience alot of things.From people who want to pick a fight with me to those that purposely make my job harder.This is regent after all.If nothing goes wrong,then something is definitely wrong.Anyways,you will not seem to notice it.But people will thank you for it.Well maybe only the school and some teachers.



Anyways,I can see that regent ncc is finally shaping up.For once,the seargeants are on time for training.We got new teachers.Better than before.Keep this up people.

"we are all in this together"
-High school musical song-

Not that I love it.
Take care
~lutfil~

0 comments: