CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

REGENT NATIONAL CADET CORPS

TO LEAD AND TO BE LED

Monday, March 16, 2009

NCC Camp Evaluation

Hi Cadets,
Firstly I want to say a very BIG thank you for all of you who participates in my camp.
Although the camp is just 3D2N,I am sure that all of you have created a stronger bond among
yourselves through the activities that we had done together.As the O I/C,i am very glad
that all of you had follow my instructions.For the Part As,I hope you guys had roughly get
the picture of what NCC life is all about.It is all about fitness,fun,discipline and to persevere.
For the Part Bs,I had seen that all of you have the potential to be the future leaders and
you are more enthusiastic.For the Part Cs i had observed that during the camp,majority of
you had gave your best shot to show that you can be the next leader.I want to thank all seniors and TOs who gave me a lot of advise to become a better leader during the camp.Not forgetting,
my'blood brothers',the Part Ds,who helped me to run the show smoothly.If anyone had feedbacks,you can just call me at 92477447(24 hrs) or e-mail me at freshbox_19@hotmail.com.
Remember,not to be commited only during the camp but EVERY training.I hope you guys had enjoyed every moment of the camp and treasure every single second throughout the camp for your whole life.Remember me yr O I/C:SSG Hafiz,2 I/C:SSG Z Loon,and all Part Ds '09..OK?The bottomline is we,the cadets,are here To Serve With Pride And Dedication!

SSG Hafizuddin(4-7)
Camp O I/C(2009)

0 comments: